Just as the name suggests, persuasive essay is basically an essay that is aimed at convincing a reader that one idea is more legit and worthy than another idea. It is more like an argumative essay but the difference is that persuasive write my essay use reason and logic to persuade a reader. On the contrary, argumative essays are tenser in that you will have to uphold your point of view while vigorously attacking the alternate point. A writer should always keep in mind the basics of writing a persuasive essay which include being gentle and smooth.
Common persuasive essay topics
These are a few common persuasive essay topics. You should be keen to note that they give you a chance to argue on both sides i.e. you can argue against or for the idea. It is just like taking any side on a debate.Peaceful demonstration laws are an infringement of human rights
- Public High schools students should wear uniforms
- Driving licence should be given to kids at the age of 14
- Same sex education should be taught in high schools.
- Homeless kids should be given free schooling at any level
- There should be clubs for minors only.
- Public nudity is not an offence.
- There should be dockets in parliament for people with disabilities.
- There should be youth positions in the government.
- Major business organizations should be limited.
- There should be driving classes I schools
- Constructive hacking should be outlawe
- Businesses around learning institutions should be banished
- Thieves hands’ should be cut off
- Internet accessibility should be moderated by the government
- Marijuanashould be legalized
- Kids should not do any homework
- Ear rings are better than studs.
- Babysitting should be illegal.
- Mexico should be a sovereign state
- Recycling is costly
- Gun ownership should be mandatorily
- Children should be paid for homework delivery
- Children should not do homework.
- Internet access should be free.
- Presidents should not earn salary
- Perpetrators of bullying should be banned from all schools.
Persuasive essay format
One of the most integral parts of a persuasive essay apart from the topic itself is the body format. No matter how intelligent and in-depth your ideas are, you won’t score highly on any paper without proper formatting. The main parts of a persuasive essayare:
Introduction: The most important aspect of a persuasive essay when it comes to the introduction is how you engage your audience. After engaging the audience in the first two sentences, you then establish the context of the topic and then finally, give a strong thesis statement.
Body: Make sure to start all the paragraphs with a concise topicsentence. After that, go ahead to address the issue on the topic with a counter argument.
Conclusion: As with all other essays, the conclusion is a summary of all the points and ideas mentioned in the entire body. It is important to note that your verdict plays a big role in concluding the thesis statement.